Limited Residential Warranty
Cordalera warrants our Enduro & Enduro Advantage Rigid Core products to be free from manufacturing defects. Enduro & Enduro Advantage Rigid Core flooring installed indoors in a climate controlled area in accordance with Cordalera’s installation guide will not warp, cup, or buckle. Enduro & Enduro Advantage Rigid Core flooring maintained in accordance with Cordalera’s maintenance guide will not wear out, fade, or stain under normal household conditions for a specified length of time from date of purchase as set forth below. This warranty applies only to the original end user and proof of purchase is required for all claims.
Limited Commercial Warranty
Cordalera warrants our Enduro & Enduro Advantage Rigid Core products to be free from manufacturing defects. Enduro & Enduro Advantage Rigid Core flooring installed indoors in a climate controlled area in accordance with Cordalera’s installation guide will not warp, cup, or buckle. Enduro & Enduro Advantage Rigid Core flooring maintained in accordance with Cordalera’s maintenance guide will not wear out, fade, or stain under light commercial use for a specified length of time from date of purchase as set forth below. This warranty applies only to the original end user and proof of purchase is required for all claims.
Lifetime Waterproof Warranty
Cordalera is warranted to be 100% waterproof and the structural integrity of the floor plank will not be significantly diminished by exposure to water for the life of the product. These products are not to be used as a moisture barrier and this warranty does not cover damages due to subfloor moisture or mold/mildew growth due to prolonged moisture exposure. This warranty does not cover any damage to the floor and/or surrounding structures caused by casualty events involving water coming into contact with your floor and failures normally covered by homeowner’s insurance including but not limited to damages caused by flooding, standing water, leaky pipes, leaky faucets, household appliances, or hydrostatic pressure.
Enduro & Enduro Advantage Rigid Core Flooring Warranty Periods
|ENDURO ADVANTAGE||12 MIL||RESIDENTIAL / COMMERCIAL||LIFETIME LIMITED RESIDENTIAL / 5 YEARS COMMERCIAL|
|ENDURO||20 MIL||RESIDENTIAL / COMMERCIAL||LIFETIME LIMITED RESIDENTIAL / 10 YEARS COMMERCIAL|
- Proof of purchase is required for all claims.
- This warranty applies only to the first owner and first installation of the product and is not transferable.
- Claims for wear must show a minimum dime sized area.
- The warranty only applies to defects inherent to the material supplied, this means any material or production defects acknowledged by the manufacturer. Cordalera will repair or replace the product at its option – when replacement is made, only new panels from the current product range at the time of the complaint will be supplied. There will be no other form of compensation. Responsibility under this warranty only applies to hidden defects which were not visible before or during the installation of the floor. Flooring must be checked for defects before installation and under sufficient lighting and planks deemed defective must not be installed under any circumstance.
- Cordalera will not be responsible for any loss of time, inconvenience, expenses, costs, or consequential damages caused by or resulting directly or indirectly from a problem pertaining to the claim.
- Cordalera reserves the right to inspect the flooring and to remove samples for additional evaluation. Any attempt to repair or replace the flooring without consent from Cordalera will void this warranty. Cordalera does not allow or authorize any third parties to alter this warranty.
- Damage or failure arising from improper installation, excessive subfloor moisture, inadequate subflooring, or inadequate subfloor prep
- Damage or failure due to a radiant heated subfloor not in compliance with Cordalera’s installation guide/requirements
- Construction-related damage including but not limited to damage caused by adhesives or tape
- Planks installed with visible defects
- Product deformities that are not measurable or that are only visible at a certain angle or in a certain light
- Color or gloss inconsistency between samples, replacement product, or illustrations and actual product. Color or gloss inconsistency resulting from adding material at a later date.
- Damage or discoloration caused by accidents, chemicals, fire, flood, moisture, mold or mildew.
- Damage to planks or click joints due to heavy rolling loads or uneven subfloor
- The use of two different locking systems or flooring sold as irregulars, trial grade material, or “as-is”
- Damage or indentations caused by abuse or from failure to follow Cordalera maintenance instructions including but not limited to:
- dragging objects across the floor, untrimmed pet nails, damaged shoes/heels
- use of mats not labeled non-staining
- use of rolling caster wheels without non-staining floor mat or furniture without non-staining floor protectors
- use of vacuum cleaner beater bar
- use of steam mops
- Loss of gloss, buildup of dulling film, gouges, indentations, scuffs or scratching
- Discoloration, fading, or normal changes in color from heat, intense artificial light, or direct sunlight
- Damage or indentations in the following environments:
- areas that are not climate controlled
- areas exposed to extreme heat or cold including but not limited to saunas
- areas where commercial cleaning machines will be used
- areas where walkers and wheelchairs are used (i.e. Assisted Living or Extended Care facilities)
- areas exposed to movement of heavy objects, displays, racks, dentist chairs etc. – it may exert extreme stress and compromise the locking system.
IF YOU HAVE A CLAIM
Contact the retailer where you purchased the floor and describe the issue. They will be able to answer your questions and, if necessary, start to process a claim. When applicable, the retailer will provide an initial inspection of the issue and will be obligated to present their findings to Cordalera along with proof of purchase, a sample and/or clear photos of the defect, and any additional information we may need to understand the cause of the issue.